On completion of this Examination, candidates will have a knowledge and understanding of the appropriate Qatar Financial Centre’s Regulations and the Qatar Financial Centre Regulatory Authority’s Rules as they may apply to an individual carrying on regulated activities and to Authorised Firms and such other rules and regulations about which...
On completion of this Examination, candidates will have a knowledge and understanding of the appropriate Qatar Financial Centre’s Regulations and the Qatar Financial Centre Regulatory Authority’s Rules as they may apply to an individual carrying on regulated activities and to Authorised Firms and such other rules and regulations about which appropriate firms and individuals should be aware.
Element 1 QFC Law and Financial Services Regulations
- 1.1 QFC Financial Services Regulations
- 1.2 QFCRA Powers of Investigation (Financial Services Regulations)
Element 2 Companies, Partnerships and Trusts
- 2.1 Limited Liability Companies (Companies Regulations 2005)
- 2.2 Protected Cell Companies (Companies Regulations 2005)
- 2.3 Partnerships (Partnership Regulations 2007)
- 2.4 Trusts and Trustees (Trust Regulations 2007)
Element 3 Other QFC regulations
- 3.1 Contract Regulations 2005
- 3.2 Insolvency Regulations 2005 (V2 – December 2013)
- 3.3 Employment Regulations (V5 – May 2016)
Element 4 Industry Protection Rules and Regulations
- 4.1 Data Protection Regulations 2005
- 4.2 Market Abuse and Contraventions
- 4.3 Money Laundering (AML/CFTR) 4.4 Client Money (INMA Chapter 5)
Element 5 Customer and Investor Protection Rules 2019 (CIPR)
- 5.1 Customers and categorisations
- 5.2 Authorised firms’ obligations
- 5.3 Advertisements
- 5.4 Investment Management Business and Investment Mediation Business (Chapter 5)
- 5.5 Insurance Business and Insurance Mediation Business (Chapter 6)
- 5.6 Customer Dispute Resolution Scheme Rules 2019 (CDRS)
Element 6 Other QFCRA Rulebooks
- 6.1 Collective Investment Schemes Rules 2010 (COLL) and Private Placement Schemes Rules (PRIV)
- 6.2 Governance and Controlled Functions Rules (CTRL)
- 6.3 General Rulebook (GENE)
- 6.4 Individuals (Assessment, Training & Competency) Rulebook (INDI)
- 6.5 Insurance Business Rulebook (CAPI)
- 6.6 Insurance Mediation Business Rules (IMEB)
- 6.7 Banking Business Prudential Rules 2014 (BANK)
- 6.8 Investment Management and Advisory Rules 2014 (INMA)
Our classroom training is delivered in-house and can be tailored to your Firm's requirements and the ability of the audience preparing for CISI exams.
Face to face training
Our recommended approach includes face to face training with one of our CISI expert trainers who will guide participants through the syllabus in a structured, engaging and interactive manner.
Practice tests and mock
Our face to face training days commence with a ‘kick-off’ test, testing the participants on their existing capabilities, and finish with a ‘progress’ test assessing their progress on the days topics.
As part of our in-house CISI study programmes, participants have access to chapter by chapter practice questions and a mock exam that simulates the real CISI examination.
These tools provide valuable feedback and monitoring to track the participants’ performance throughout the study programme and are vital in effectively preparing participants for success in their CISI exam.