Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC) Awareness
Our virtual training courses are designed to be every bit as engaging as our in-person courses. To achieve this, our trainers use market-leading technology and a range of training techniques to ensure high levels of interaction with participants. Courses include the use of:
- Virtual ‘break-out’ rooms: participants are divided into virtual rooms to facilitate small group discussion.
- Polling: multiple-choice questions, answered anonymously, allow the trainer to assess knowledge and understanding across the group.
- Case studies: true to life case studies and scenarios are used to highlight the practical application of theoretical knowledge.
- Messaging: participants can submit questions and comments, either to the whole group or privately to the trainer.
Recording: public course participants have the option to access a recording of the course for one month after the course. In-House clients also have the option to record their training for an additional fee.
On-going Q&A: public course participants can access an ongoing Q&A facility allowing them to ask questions relating to the course.
Our in-person training is delivered face to face at your offices, and includes:
- ‘In-the-moment’ questions & discussions: questions through conversations allow the trainer to assess knowledge and understanding across the group.
- Case studies: true to life case studies and scenarios are used to explore practical application of theoretical knowledge.
- Q&A: participants can ask questions during training, either to the whole group or privately to the trainer.