Duration: 2 Hours (2 CPD Points)
Available: None Scheduled
This modular is intended to provide an overview of the key issues with regard to Corporate Governance and the responsibilities of senior management in DFSA-regulated firms. Attending this module will assist in ensuring your firm can not only meet regulatory expectations, but also reduce its enterprise risk.
Who is this for?
Strictly reserved for Senior Management and Senior Compliance staff of DFSA-regulated firms.
- The DFSA’s requirements on Corporate Governance
- The expectations of the Regulator on the duties and responsibilities of Senior Management
- What are the essential elements of an effective Corporate Governance Framework?
- How to implement a robust organisational structure
- Regional v international standards
- What are the regulatory expectations and concerns with regards to employee remuneration?
After attending this course, participants will have a clear understanding of:
- The international focus on Corporate Governance
- The regulatory expectations on Directors and Management
- How to "Benchmark" the firm's current arrangements against regulatory requirements and best practice