This module puts bribery and corruption in context, outlines its various forms and looks at best practice laws and regulations to minimise it.
Bribery and Corruption in Context
- What are bribery and corruption?
- How are they defined?
- Why worry about them?
- Actions/impact on the Financial Services industry
Bribery in Focus
- Global legislation examples
- OECD, UN and transparency international best practice
- Impact on Financial Services firms
- The US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- What is bribery
- Public and private bribery
- Case studies
Managing Bribery risk
- Six principles of good anti-bribery and anti-corruption risk management
- Managing gifts and entertainment
- Personal and corporate responsibilities
Key features of our eLearning include:
In-House Subject Matter Experts
Experienced, full-time GRC practitioners
Able to tailor any module to your specific requirements
Access All Modules
No restriction to module access
Deliverable on desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones
Easy to generate reports on progress and results
Delivered through our LMS or deployed on your existing system