This module puts bribery and corruption in context, outlines its various forms and looks at best practice laws and regulations to minimise it.
A UK specific version of this ABC eLearning module is also available. For details, click here.
Bribery and Corruption in Context
- What are bribery and corruption?
- How are they defined?
- Why worry about them?
- Actions/impact on the Financial Services industry
Bribery in Focus
- Global legislation examples
- OECD, UN and transparency international best practice
- Impact on Financial Services firms
- The US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- What is bribery
- Public and private bribery
- Case studies
Managing Bribery risk
- Six principles of good anti-bribery and anti-corruption risk management
- Managing gifts and entertainment
- Personal and corporate responsibilities
Key features of our eLearning include: