Fundamentals of Financial Services - CISI
Are you studying for the CISI Fundamentals of Financial Services? And do you want to increase your chances of success? Our courses give you the tools and assistance you need.
The CISI Fundamentals of Financial Services is an important first step in developing the essential basic knowledge required for working in financial services. You will learn about the professional sector and commonly used financial products, such as shares, bonds and insurance and it will provide you with an understanding of financial terminology.
Who is this for?
This foundation-level qualification is ideally suited to new or junior employees working in financial services. It is also appropriate for school leavers who are considering a career in finance.
Ethics and Integrity in Financial Services
How the financial services sector brings together savers and borrowers
Other Areas of Financial Services
- Fund Management
- Foreign Exchange
- Retirement Planning
CISI Exam Details
1 Hour multiple choice computer-based test (CBT)
Pass Mark: 70%
CISI Workbook & Exam Fees
Exam & Workbook £162.00
+£35.00 CISI registration for new students
Exam, Workbook and eLearning package £162.00
+£60.00 CISI registration for new students
Recommended minimum study time: 101 hours
To order your workbook and book your exam, visit the CISI's online Booking Portal
Our virtual training courses are designed to be every bit as engaging as our in-person courses. To achieve this, our trainers use market-leading technology and a range of training techniques to ensure high levels of interaction with participants. Courses include the use of:
- Virtual ‘break-out’ rooms: participants are divided into virtual rooms to facilitate small group discussion.
- Polling: multiple-choice questions, answered anonymously, allow the trainer to assess knowledge and understanding across the group.
- Case studies: true to life case studies and scenarios are used to highlight the practical application of theoretical knowledge.
- Messaging: participants can submit questions and comments, either to the whole group or privately to the trainer.
- Recording: in addition to the live event, a recording of the course will be available to the participant for one month.
- On-going Q&A: participants can access an ongoing Q&A facility allowing them to ask questions relating to the course.
Our in-person training is delivered face to face at your offices, and includes:
- ‘In-the-moment’ questions & discussions: questions through conversations allow the trainer to assess knowledge and understanding across the group.
- Case studies: true to life case studies and scenarios are used to explore practical application of theoretical knowledge.
- Q&A: participants can ask questions during training, either to the whole group or privately to the trainer.