With our live virtual training courses, you will still experience all of the interactive exercises and case studies you would expect from a CCL Academy course and a lot more. Our live virtual training courses can be easily accessed via your computer, wherever you are.
- Accompanying recording of the live virtual course
In addition to the live event, all virtual training courses will be available ‘on demand’. Participants will get unlimited access to the recorded training course for 1 month after the live training session.
- Free access to our entire eLearning library
Book a place on one of our virtual public training courses and you will also receive complimentary access to our entire eLearning library for a month.
- Ongoing Q&A
Following the training, participants will have access to a Q&A facility allowing them to ask questions relating to the course, with answers provided by our expert trainer faculty.
How does it work?
Upon registering for a virtual training course from our public schedule, our onboarding team will provide you with login details to access the live virtual training course at the scheduled time. At the time of the training, you simply click on the link provided to take you to your virtual training room.
Each virtual training course includes the use of:
- Virtual ‘break-out’ rooms: participants are divided into virtual rooms, to facilitate small group discussion.
- Polling: multiple-choice questions, answered anonymously, allow the trainer to assess knowledge and understanding across the group.
- Case studies: true to life case studies and scenarios are used to explore practical application of theoretical knowledge.
- Messaging: participants are able to submit questions, either to the whole group or privately to the trainer.
Why virtual training courses?
- No geographic restriction – participants can access training from anywhere they have internet access.
- Participants will automatically have access to the recorded course which can be accessed anywhere, anytime.
- Ideal for awareness-based training and briefings
- All participants will receive complimentary access to two GRC eLearning modules
Which courses can be delivered virtually?
Almost all of our training programmes can be delivered as virtual training courses and a selection of our most popular courses have already been made available. Click here for the public course schedule.